Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sons like individual pot pies because they are small and they like getting their own little pie.I made them in little round pyrex bowls.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (or more to taste)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 cup corn (or more to taste)
- 1 cup of diced potato
- salt and pepper
- frozen pizza dough (or homemade)
- mix together all of the above ingredients except the pizza dough.
- Roll out pizza dough (not too thin or it will break open).
- Cut out a circle large enough to fit inside of pyrex bowl and leave enough hanging over the sides to fold over as top crust.
- Put dough into bowls.
- Scoop chicken mixture into bowls. Leave about an inch from the top.
- Fold the dough over the top of the mixture.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in case it spills over.