Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this email on a new site I'm really starting to like a lot, Betterrecipes.com. Even though I haven't tried it yet, it looked good enough to put in my recipe box. The recipe says, "Your kids won't even know they're eating broccoli when you add it to these quick and easy pizzas made with refrigerated biscuit dough." *Note I did not include the cooking time for the biscuits, as I didn't know how long that was without trying the recipe. All Prep times are approximate.
- 212.62 g can refrigerated biscuits, uncooked
- 236.59 ml cornmeal
- 59.14-118.29 ml cream cheese with vegetables
- 473.18 ml frozen chopped broccoli
- 59.14 ml diced tomato
- 141.74 g chunk chicken breast in water
- dried oregano (optional)
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven per biscuit can directions. Sprinkle countertop with corn meal. Roll each individual biscuit out to approximately 3-4 inches round on top of corn meal, but do not flip over. Place each rolled biscuit on a large baking sheet and cook per package directions. Set oven to 400 degrees. Allow biscuits to cool slightly.
- Top each biscuit with cream cheese, chopped broccoli, tomato, and chicken. If desired, sprinkle with dried oregano to taste. Cover each biscuit with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Notes: These quick and easy to hold pizzas are healthy and fun. Turn dinner time into fun time by including the kids in preparing the meal. Change up the veggies for variety or to suit the little one's taste.