Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons Wondra Flour
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, torn into 1 inch pieces
- nutmeg, a pinch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over med-high heat, then add onion, stirring occasionally until translucent.
- Add garlic and chicken, stirring occasionally until chicken is almost completely cooked.
- Add wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Stir in flour then cook for about 30 seconds, stirring.
- Stir in broth, cream, rosemary and salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in spinach, bread, and nutmeg, until combined.
- Divide among muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes until golden and completely hot.