In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons Wondra Flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, torn into 1 inch pieces
- nutmeg, a pinch
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
- 2Heat olive oil in a skillet over med-high heat, then add onion, stirring occasionally until translucent.
- 3Add garlic and chicken, stirring occasionally until chicken is almost completely cooked.
- 4Add wine and cook until it evaporates.
- 5Stir in flour then cook for about 30 seconds, stirring.
- 6Stir in broth, cream, rosemary and salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- 7Turn off the heat and stir in spinach, bread, and nutmeg, until combined.
- 8Divide among muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes until golden and completely hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Chicken Casseroles
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: