The most AMAZING individual NY style cheesecakes!
Make and share this Individual Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor or mixer combine 1 Bar of Cream Cheese, 1/3 Cup Sugar and 1/8 Corn Starch until just combined.
- Add 1 more Bar of cream cheese and combine.
- Add 1/8+1/4Heavy Whipping Cream, 1/2 cup Sugar and Vanilla Extract and mix till just combined.
- Finally add 1 Egg and combine.
- Pour mixture into store bought individual graham cracker crusts and bake in a water bath for 25-30min in a 350degree oven.
- Let cool till they are at room temperature and than refrigerate for at least 1hr.