Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The most AMAZING individual NY style cheesecakes!
Make and share this Individual Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 2 bars cream cheese (8oz each)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- In a food processor or mixer combine 1 Bar of Cream Cheese, 1/3 Cup Sugar and 1/8 Corn Starch until just combined.
- Add 1 more Bar of cream cheese and combine.
- Add 1/8+1/4Heavy Whipping Cream, 1/2 cup Sugar and Vanilla Extract and mix till just combined.
- Finally add 1 Egg and combine.
- Pour mixture into store bought individual graham cracker crusts and bake in a water bath for 25-30min in a 350degree oven.
- Let cool till they are at room temperature and than refrigerate for at least 1hr.
Delicious and adorable little cheesecakes! I used individual Keebler graham crusts for these, and I had enough filling for 12 cheesecakes. They baked up so nicely, with no cracks or anything. I didn't even need topping for these, I just served them as-is. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2012