Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this off of another website. It is simple and good.
- 8 ounces vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, SOFTENED
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 6 cavity muffin tin with cup cake liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup cake liner.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Note: I made about 18 small cupcakes.
- I also put cherry pie filling on top after baking.
- You can use any kind of pie filling you desire.