Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
TOH; these are great for any party or potluck.
Top Review by Linorama
I made these for a party and loved how easily they went together, though rolling them into the balls was a little challenging. :-) I chilled the mixture before forming them and that did seem to help. I made them on the small side and put a pretzel stick in each one for ease of serving - it was so cute on the tray. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- assorted cracker