Individual Carrot-Pork Loaves
- Micro-cook carrot, onion and 1 T water, covered, on 100% power about 1 minute or until tender; drain.
- Stir in egg yolk, bread crumbs, oregano, 1/8 t salt, and dash of freshly ground pepper.
- Add pork; mix well.
- Shape into an individual loaf.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Micro-cook, loosely covered, on 100% power about 3 minutes or till no longer pink, rotating the dish a quarter-turn and draining off fat every minute.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or till cheese is melted.