Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Feel like to have a sweet warm treat, but not a good day to go out, and there's only yourself and maybe a friend in the house.....The easy recipe with small-serve-size is for you today!
- 2 slices bread, crusts removed, cut into cubes
- 75 ml water, hot
- 70 ml brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 160 ml milk, warm
- 30 ml brown sugar (seperate from the 70ml)
- 1 ml vanilla extract
- 1 ml salt
- some nuts (optional) or raisins (optional)
- Place bread in greased baking dish.
- Combine water and 70ml brown sugar; pour over bread(evenly) .
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over bread(evenly).
- Bake at 360 degrees F for around 50 minutes or until golden-brown, knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- ** This caramel pudding could be a little too sweet for some people, reduce the sugar if desired. But it's not super sweet, don't worry :) **.