Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe courtesy of Broadbent's B&B Food Products (appeared in Taste of the South magazine)
Make and share this Individual Breakfast Quiches recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 18 muffin cups.
- In a small skilled, melt butter over medium heat on stovetop. Saute onion until tender, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, chives and pepper.
- Stir in cheese, crumbled bacon, crumbled English muffins, and cooked onion.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in cups for 5 minutes before serving.