Recipe courtesy of Broadbent's B&B Food Products (appeared in Taste of the South magazine)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 18 muffin cups.
- 2In a small skilled, melt butter over medium heat on stovetop. Saute onion until tender, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, chives and pepper.
- 4Stir in cheese, crumbled bacon, crumbled English muffins, and cooked onion.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in cups for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Breakfast Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (1268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 157.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: