These are quick-bake cakes. They can be for dessert with whipped topping or for breakfast warm from the oven. Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F; generously coat 12 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Place 5 or 6 blueberries in each muffin cup; set aside.
- 3In medium-sized bowl, stir corn bread mix, egg, granulated sugar and milk until combined.
- 4Top the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of batter.
- 5Repeat with another layer of 5 or 6 blueberries and 1 T of batter on top.
- 6Muffin cups should be about half full.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 8Cool in muffin pan on rack for 5 minutes.
- 9Run a sharp knife around each cup and remove cakes to racks to cool completely.
- 10To serve, turn upside down.
- 11Dust with confectioners' sugar and top with a dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Blueberry Cakes (Reduced Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g