Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a Family Circle magazine and haven't made them yet, but plan on making them tonight! I wanted to get them posted on here for quick access in my kitchen.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Generously coat 12 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 5 or 6 blueberries in each muffin cup; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir corn bread mix, egg, granulated sugar, and milk until combined.
- Top the blueberries with 1 Tbls of batter. Repeat with another layer of 5 or 6 blueberries and 1 Tbls of batter on top. Muffin cups should be about half full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool in muffin pan on rack for 5 minutes.
- Run a sharp knife around each cup and remove cakes to racks to cool completely.
- To serve, turn upside down. Dust with confectioners' sugar and top with a dollop of whipped topping, if desired.