I found this in a Family Circle magazine and haven't made them yet, but plan on making them tonight! I wanted to get them posted on here for quick access in my kitchen.
My Private Note
mini ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Generously coat 12 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Place 5 or 6 blueberries in each muffin cup; set aside.
- 3In a medium-sized bowl, stir corn bread mix, egg, granulated sugar, and milk until combined.
- 4Top the blueberries with 1 Tbls of batter. Repeat with another layer of 5 or 6 blueberries and 1 Tbls of batter on top. Muffin cups should be about half full.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool in muffin pan on rack for 5 minutes.
- 6Run a sharp knife around each cup and remove cakes to racks to cool completely.
- 7To serve, turn upside down. Dust with confectioners' sugar and top with a dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Blueberry Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g