1/2 Photos of Individual Berry Crisp from Alton Brown
Chef #1162626's Note:
Yummy individual crisps as seen on Good Eats, ya' can't go wrong with Alton Brown and this is another hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces frozen berries (blueberries or raspberries, but any work)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cups prepared topping (recipe follows)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place the frozen berries, sugar, cornstarch and 1/2 cup of the crisp topping into a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Divide the mixture evenly between 4 ramekins (7-8oz size). Top each ramekin with 1/2 cup of the remaining crisp topping. Place ramekins on a sheet pan and bake in the middle rack of the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is browned. Allow to cool for 1 minutes before serving.
- 3Crisp topping.
- 4Place the flour, sugar, nuts and cookies into a large mixing bowl and combine. Work the butter into with your hands until it is crumbly. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. Use as topping for crisps, cobblers or grunts.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Berry Crisp from Alton Brown
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1157.1
- Calories from Fat 542
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 480.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 63.9 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: