These are delicious and can be made ahead of time and reheated.
Make and share this Individual Bacon Quiches recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 10 muffin cups with Pam spray.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crisp and evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, milk, and eggs in a medium bowl, and beat until smooth with an electric mixer set on Low. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onion, and set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Flatten and press into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming 1/4 inch rims. Sprinkle half of the bacon into the bottoms of the dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each cup. Top with remaining bacon.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until filling is set and rims of the tarts are golden brown.Remove from pan, and serve warm.
What a cute idea! I made this exactly as posted, using turkey bacon. While they were very flavorful, they were very dense and more cream-cheesy than eggy or custards, so not really like a quiche. Still good though. They would make a cute hors D'oeuvres as they're on the small side. Made for Spring PAC 2014.