1/2 Photos of Individual Bacon Quiches
These are delicious and can be made ahead of time and reheated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 10 muffin cups with Pam spray.
- 2Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crisp and evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- 3Place the cream cheese, milk, and eggs in a medium bowl, and beat until smooth with an electric mixer set on Low. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onion, and set aside.
- 4Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Flatten and press into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming 1/4 inch rims. Sprinkle half of the bacon into the bottoms of the dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each cup. Top with remaining bacon.
- 5Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until filling is set and rims of the tarts are golden brown.Remove from pan, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Bacon Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 523.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g