Recipe by Ceezie
This cobbler is super easy and serves 2-4 people.
Top Review by Deirdre P
I need just a little something for dessert last night and I whipped this up (it takes maybe 5 minutes to prepare) and it was absolutely delicious. Will definitely make this one again! My ramkeins were a little smaller, so I needed less than a cup, but other than that, I followed the recipe as-is.
- 473.18 ml tart apples, sliced and peeled
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 44.37 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- half-and-half (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently toss the apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Divide between two greased 10 oz custard cups or four 5 oz ramikens.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder; stir in milk and butter - just until moistened. Spoon over apples.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, if desired for a whole different look and slightly sweet flavor.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until the top is goldern brown. Serve with cream if desired.