1/6 Photos of Individual Apple Cobbler
This cobbler is super easy and serves 2-4 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently toss the apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Divide between two greased 10 oz custard cups or four 5 oz ramikens.
- 2In a bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder; stir in milk and butter - just until moistened. Spoon over apples.
- 3Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, if desired for a whole different look and slightly sweet flavor.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until the top is goldern brown. Serve with cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Apple Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g