Recipe by Ceezie
This cobbler is super easy and serves 2-4 people.
Top Review by Deirdre P
I need just a little something for dessert last night and I whipped this up (it takes maybe 5 minutes to prepare) and it was absolutely delicious. Will definitely make this one again! My ramkeins were a little smaller, so I needed less than a cup, but other than that, I followed the recipe as-is.
- 2 cups tart apples, sliced and peeled
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- half-and-half (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently toss the apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Divide between two greased 10 oz custard cups or four 5 oz ramikens.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder; stir in milk and butter - just until moistened. Spoon over apples.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, if desired for a whole different look and slightly sweet flavor.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until the top is goldern brown. Serve with cream if desired.