2 hrs 25 mins
Deviled eggs are really at the top of my food chain - I mean, they are quite tasty! Among my various cravings, these spicy eggs are a great snack and will keep in the fridge for a while! I usually sprinkle a little cayenne or Old Bay instead of paprika, but then again, I'm a fan of the heat! Some ingredients are very much optional to taste, but I really like the combo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs. (I use the Julia Child method!) Peel.
- 2Split in half and plate, cover and chill while making filling. Put the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in the yolk bowl (you can use a food processor, but mine is called a "fork" -- ) Mix well, until creamy consistency.
- 4Either cover and refrigerate, or place in ziploc baggie and refrigerate for about 2 hours (until thoroughly chilled!).
- 5Spoon filling into eggs, or if you want to get fancy :) snip a hole in the corner of your baggie, and pipe into eggs. Serve chilled!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indi's Devilishly Good Eggs!
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g