Recipe by Indigo!
My obsession with tuna really started at Tealuxe, the nummiest teahouse in Boston! This is my own special recipe; I really think the flavors are strong and the texture is satisfying. *Please note, the amount of mayo could be much more or less to taste, I really just throw in as much creaminess as I feel for at the time... You can eat it alone, in a pita, or like a tuna melt, it is too good!
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped (white, yellow, vidalia, your choice, (to taste)
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish, to taste
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce (I use HOT!)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 3 -4 teaspoons dill (optional)