Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Indiana Helen who is a really great cook.
Make and share this Indiana Swiss Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs round steaks, cut to individual serving sizes
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt & pepper
- 32 ounces v 8 vegetable juice (large can)
- 1 cup petite diced tomato (small can)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrot
- Mix flour & salt/pepper.
- Coat round steaks in flour mixture.
- Place round steaks in covered roaster pan.
- Pour remaining ingredients over round steak.
- Bake 350 for 1.5 hours.
- Great served over noodles.