Recipe by Stacky5
This is a recipe that I got from a mother from my son's preschool. It's very good, crunchy, and fresh-tasting. My kids like this one, too, which shocked me...
- 1 (14 ounce) can white shoepeg corn (sweet)
- 1 (16 ounce) can English peas
- 1 (14 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the corn, peas and beans and combine in a 3 quart bowl. Add celery, onions and peppers and mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Cool dressing mixture,and then pour over vegetables. Refrigerate overnight before serving.