Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From the Oct. 1995 Midwest Living Magazine. Welliver's Buffet famous cheese ball. Cooking time is chill time in refrigerator. Welliver's is a well-known restaurant in east central Indiana. Their buffet is something to behold, so I was very excited when I saw some of their recipes in the Midwest Living magazine several years ago.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (approx. 3/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except the nuts and crackers. Beat till well combined.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Shape mixture into a ball or log. Roll in pecans to coat. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers.