Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping. From "Favorite Brand Name Best-Loved Chinese Recipes and More". U.S. family-style. Add cooked chicken for a heartier main dish. Serve with white or brown rice.
- 9.85-14.78 ml curry powder
- 453.59 g canned sliced potatoes, drained
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (Birds Eye Farm Fresh Mixtures Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots)
- 425.24 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 411.06 g canned stewed tomatoes
- 389.80 g canned chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir curry powder in large skillet over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in potatoes, vegetables, chick-peas and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high cover and cook 8 minutes.
- Blend broth with cornstarch; stir into vegetables. Cook until thickened.