Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping. From "Favorite Brand Name Best-Loved Chinese Recipes and More". U.S. family-style. Add cooked chicken for a heartier main dish. Serve with white or brown rice.
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 16 ounces canned sliced potatoes, drained
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (Birds Eye Farm Fresh Mixtures Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots)
- 15 ounces canned chickpeas, drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned stewed tomatoes
- 13 3⁄4 ounces canned chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir curry powder in large skillet over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in potatoes, vegetables, chick-peas and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high cover and cook 8 minutes.
- Blend broth with cornstarch; stir into vegetables. Cook until thickened.