- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, blend
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- hot cooked rice
- golden raisin
- chopped peanuts
- flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan cook the onion and celery in margarine/butter.
- blend until tender.
- Stir in the flour and curry powder.
- Add chicken broth, tomato juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Season with pepper.
- Stir in turkey, heat through and serve over the rice.
- Pass condiments along with entree.