Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A family holiday favorite. Since Indian Trail Company is now closed, you can use Cranberry Orange Sauce Cranberry Orange Sauce | for a substitute. This was also posted on www.coracooks.com as an acceptable substitute. Thanks to both- our family tradition can continue!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages gelatin (cherry or raspberry )
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (juice and all)
- 10 ounces frozen indian trail cranberry orange sauce, defrosted
- Disolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cranberry orange sauce and pineapple with juice.
- Pour into mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.