Recipe by **Jubes**
A side to serve with any Indian meal. Needs 30 minutes refrigeration before serving
Top Review by Susie D
I enjoyed the lime flavor & thought it added an unexpected sparkle to a cucumber salad. I skipped the mint (personal preference) and could see this salad paired with a Tex-Mex meal too. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 green chili, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lime juice, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss well to mix.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables again before serving to ensure the dressing is distributed.