Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love these tacos. So does all of my family, which is amazing because there is always somebody who doesn't like what I have cooked.Not the case with these tacos. Make sure and be really careful when cooking the fry bread. I always eat it because it is sooooo goooood.
- Combine meat, onion, salt, pepper and Tabasco in a skillet; brown.
- Cover and let simmer while making fry bread.
- ---------Fry bread (Directions) ----------------.
- Beat eggs; add milk.
- Stir in baking powder, flour, salt; mix well.
- Roll out very thin on a floured board.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Cut a slash in center of each.
- Fry in oil until brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- These are crisp tacos.
- When fry bread is done, layer with meat, beans, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Enjoy!
These were a good change of pace from the usual tacos and burritos.
I can't wait to try this, I love Indian Tacos, I have made them before just throwing in ingrediants - the reason I am commenting is to tell you if you are in a hurry, you can fry some White Pita Bread and it tastes good also.