Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Midwest Living, December 2007.
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacardi big apple rum (3 Tablespoons)
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur (2 Tablespoons)
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice (1 Tablespoon)
- 1⁄2 ounce orange juice (1 Tablespoon)
- 1⁄4 ounce dekuyper pucker island blue schnapps (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- granny smith apple, slice
- Put everything except for the schnapps and apple slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until very well chilled.
- Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Pour schnapps down the side of the glass so that it pools into the bottom of the drink.
- Garnish with an apple slice.