This casserole tastes great and looks very impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb uncooked ground turkey
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse; drain well.
- 3Meanwhile, in a 4-quart Dutch oven, cook ground beef, sweet pepper, and onion until meat is brown. Drain off fat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Gently stir in noodles.
- 4Spread the mixture in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Cover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Summer Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 753.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.1 g