Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole tastes great and looks very impressive.
- 1 (8 ounce) packageextra-wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb uncooked ground turkey
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a 4-quart Dutch oven, cook ground beef, sweet pepper, and onion until meat is brown. Drain off fat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Gently stir in noodles.
- Spread the mixture in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Cover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.