Recipe by Nif
A great pizza recipe with an Indian flavour kick to it! The fresh herbs at the end add freshness. This recipe is from a Canadian cheese magazine. Enjoy!
- 4 naan bread or 4 pita breads
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 6 ounces baby shrimp (I prefer large chopped shrimp)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, freshly chopped (I use parsley)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place naan or pita on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Mix salsa and mango chutney. Spread out evenly on naan or pita.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle with curry.
- Top with cheese and bake 15 minutes.
- While pizzas are baking, mix together cilantro and mint; sprinkle over pizzas once removed from the oven.
- Serve with a salad.