1/3 Photos of Indian Style Shrimp and Scallop Skewers
3 hrs 6 mins
Michelle S.'s Note:
Another tast BBQ recipe from Womans Day. This is so refreshing and tasty. I love it served with pilaf and grilled pitas. Prep time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled,deveined,tails left on
- 1 lb large scallop, rinsed,tough muscle at sides removed
- 6 skewers, 10 to 12 inch (if bamboo soak in water minimum 1 hour)
- 1Whisk oil and spices in a large bowl until blended.
- 2Add shrimp and scallops and toss gently to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to let seafood absorb marinade flavors.
- 4Thread shrimp and scallops on seperate skewers.
- 5Oil grill rack and place it 4 to 6 inches above hot coals.
- 6Grill skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side until seafood is lightly browned and just barely opaque in the center.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Style Shrimp and Scallop Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 824.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 19.7 g