Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Indian-style salmon? Trust me, it works!
Make and share this Indian-Style Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Combine the yogurt, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger, cilantro, ground coriander, cumin, salt and turmeric in a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and mix everything together until evenly combined.
- 2. Add the salmon and toss until well coated with the marinade; marinate overnight.
- 3. Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- 4. Remove salmon from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade.
- 5. Place into prepared baking pan and broil in preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork. (5-7 minutes per side).