1/1 Photo of Indian-Style Red Lentil Soup
A recipe from Ricardo posted for ZWT8 India
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, soften the onion, garlic and carrot in the butter.
- 2Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Add the ginger, broth, coconut milk and tomato paste.
- 4Bring to a boil and add the lentils. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- 5Serve with pan-fried flatbread.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian-Style Red Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 1114.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 17.0 g