Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 10 -15 small red potatoes, washed and cubed with skin left on
- 2 cups snow peas, washed
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Boil potatoes until just starting to get tender- about 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in pot for a couple minutes.
- Add potatoes and peas and stir-fry about 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except cilantro and stir well.
- Lower heat to low, cover, and cook until vegetables are done/tender.
- Sprinkle with cilantro just before serving.