Recipe by Blue Peacock
My mom invented this recipe many years ago and it is great to eat for breakfast, or with rice. I like to eat it with ketchup. My son always wants more!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onions or 1⁄4 cup white onion
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes (the amount is up to you)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons oil or 2 teaspoons cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a small nonstick skillet and spread lightly with oil.
- In a small bowl, whip the eggs, Add 2 Tablespoons water and whip until fluffy.
- Add in coconut, onion, red chili flakes and salt to taste.
- Continue to mix until all ingredients are blended.
- As soon as the skillet is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Cook as you would a traditional omelet, making sure that the underside is browned.
- Flip over and continue cooking until the omelet is well done.
- Serve hot and enjoy!