1/3 Photos of Indian Style Omelet-my Mom's Version
Blue Peacock's Note:
My mom invented this recipe many years ago and it is great to eat for breakfast, or with rice. I like to eat it with ketchup. My son always wants more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a small nonstick skillet and spread lightly with oil.
- 2In a small bowl, whip the eggs, Add 2 Tablespoons water and whip until fluffy.
- 3Add in coconut, onion, red chili flakes and salt to taste.
- 4Continue to mix until all ingredients are blended.
- 5As soon as the skillet is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Cook as you would a traditional omelet, making sure that the underside is browned.
- 6Flip over and continue cooking until the omelet is well done.
- 7Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Style Omelet-my Mom's Version
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g