Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Light. I wouldn't call this authentic, but it looks tasty.
- 118.29 ml peach preserves
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml ground red pepper
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml ground coriander
- 1.23 ml garam masala
- 2 canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch gingerroot, peeled and chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml water
- 709.77 ml cooked basmati rice, cooked
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a food processor, process til smooth. Combine preserves mixture and chicken in a ziplok bag. Seal and marinate in fridge 2 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove chicken from bag; reserve marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt; place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 6 min on each side or til cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine reserved marinade and 1 c water in medium saucepan over med-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer til reduced to 3/4 c, about 8 minute Serve sauce over chicken and rice.