- 1 lb green beans, cut into 1-inch diagonal slices
- 1 -3 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1/2-1 Tbls oil in large skillet or wok, saute mustard seeds until they pop,
- Add a little more oil then add vegetables, cook, stiring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Mix in seasonings, reduce heat, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes
- Stir in lemon juice and serve.