- 453.59 g green beans (I just use frozen)
- 29.58-59.16 ml oil
- 4.92 ml mustard seeds
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 177.44 ml carrot, thinly sliced
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml salt (or less)
- 14.79-29.58 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beans into 1 inch diagonal slices. (I just use frozen green beans.).
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Saute mustard seeds until they begin to "pop".
- Add vegetables. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Mix in seasonings, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and serve.