- 1 lb green beans (I just use frozen)
- 2 -4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beans into 1 inch diagonal slices. (I just use frozen green beans.).
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Saute mustard seeds until they begin to "pop".
- Add vegetables. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Mix in seasonings, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and serve.