1/1 Photo of Indian-Style Green Beans
From La Leche League's Whole Foods for the Whole Family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beans into 1 inch diagonal slices. (I just use frozen green beans.).
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- 3Saute mustard seeds until they begin to "pop".
- 4Add vegetables. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- 5Mix in seasonings, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 8-10 minutes.
- 6Stir in lemon juice and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian-Style Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g