Recipe by DailyInspiration
A delicious spinach salad with apples, nuts, raisins and a curry/chutney dressing. Sounds wonderful!
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons chutney, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar, oil, chutney, sugar, curry powder and mustard in a jar. Shake and chill. Place torn spinach in a large bowl; top with apples, raisins, peanuts and green onions. Shake dressing and pour over salad and toss. Prep time does not include refrigeration time for dressing.