1/2 Photos of Indian Spiced Tomato Salsa
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this in Food & Wine magazine, sounds easy and a little different salsa, that would go well with all kinds of grilled food. Described as chunky, tangy salsa, fragrant with garam masala the spice that includes coriander, cardamom and cumin. Can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil until smoky.
- 2Add the chile and onion and stir-fry over high heat for 30 seconds.
- 3Add the garam masala and stir-fry until the onion is crisp-tender, 2 minutes.
- 4Toss in the tomatoes and lime juice.
- 5Transfer to a bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Stir in cilantro.
- 7Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Spiced Tomato Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.7
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 594.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g