Prep 1 hr
Cook 9 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 213 calories, 3.3 g fat, 24.1 g protein, 20.3 g carb, 1.1 g fiber, 162 mg cholesterol. Marinate time 1-2 hours.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- Combine the first 8 ingredients together in a small skillet; place over medium-high heat.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly; stir in salt.
- Cool mixture.
- Add spice mixture and shrimp to a large heavy-duty plastic zip-lock bag; shake around to coat shrimp.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1-2 hours.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture; stir/saute for 7 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Warm tortillas by following the package directions.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up one-sided burrito style.