Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This rub makes enough for 2lb meat, poultry or fish and goes especially well with chicken, lamb and firm white fish.
- 12 cardamom pods, crushed to release seeds
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Grind all the ingredients together in a coffee grinder or pestle and mortar.
- Use as required.
Wow! Spicy! We didn't leave it on long before grilling, but it was spicy! Very good! We're planning to do again. Made for ZWT6.