Recipe by sugarrushkid
From Cooking Light. Serve with sliced cucumbers drizzled with low-fat bottled vinaigrette.
Top Review by Tea Jenny
Mmm!!! this was very tasty I eat a awful lot of salmon and I just love it so this is one way I have never tried before and I will certainly be doing it this way again I made it to the recipe but for the yogurt I only had sour cream and no coriander other than that I made as directed. Avery nice change. Thank you for posting. Made for honor thy mother tag game May 2011.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place salmon, skin sides down, in a roasting pan or jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Brush evenly with juice. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt and next 5 ingredients (salt through red pepper), and sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Combine yogurt and cilantro, and serve with fish.