Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light. Serve with sliced cucumbers drizzled with low-fat bottled vinaigrette.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place salmon, skin sides down, in a roasting pan or jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Brush evenly with juice. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt and next 5 ingredients (salt through red pepper), and sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Combine yogurt and cilantro, and serve with fish.
Mmm!!! this was very tasty I eat a awful lot of salmon and I just love it so this is one way I have never tried before and I will certainly be doing it this way again I made it to the recipe but for the yogurt I only had sour cream and no coriander other than that I made as directed. Avery nice change. Thank you for posting. Made for honor thy mother tag game May 2011.
Loved it !! good and spicy, with a very complimentry cool sauce
Used this for the family members that don't eat meat or poultry at Thanksgiving Dinner. It was VERY good and the flavors were outstanding. Even my sister, who eats like a bird, scarfed the whole piece of fish down.