Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 salmon fillet and about 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Per serving: 300 calories, 31.2 g fat, 38.7 g protein, 4.3 g carb, 0.3 g fiber, 88 mg cholesterol.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (each fillet should weigh 6 ounces and be about 1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Brush fillets evenly with lime juice.
- Mix together the salt and next 5 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Combine yogurt and cilantro; serve with fish.