Recipe by Renegade Chef
From allrecipes.com, originally submitted by Shopill. An easy way to spice up traditional Rice Krispie Treats.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1 cup golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, toss together the cereal, cashew nuts and raisins.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Stir in the marshmallows and cardamom until smooth.
- Pour in the cereal mixture, and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread evenly in a greased baking dish, and pat down lightly.
- Cool, and cut into squares.