Recipe by Chef.Jules
A side dish for Indian seafood, adjust quantities to suit your pasta and taste!
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce (small can)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet, add garlic and let cook until fragrant. Lower heat and let cool a little bit and then add yogurt. Stir to combine.
- Add tomato sauce and garam masala, stir to combine.
- When pasta is finished, add to sauce and skillet and let cook together for a couple of minutes.