2 hrs 58 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
From "The South Beach Diet Parties & Holidays Cookbook"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, garam masala, paprika, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- 2Divide mixture between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
- 3Place 5 chicken breasts in each bag, seal bags, and turn to coat chicken with marinade.
- 4Lay bags flat in the refrigerator.
- 5Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 6Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- 7Remove chicken from bags.
- 8Brush grill with oil and grill chicken until cooked through, about 7 minutes per side.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10* make-ahead: Chicken can be marinated in resealable plastics bags in the refrigerator up to 1 day.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Spiced Grilled Chicken (South Beach Diet Phase 1)
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 269.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 37.2 g